Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby A on Friday

Jared had all the peach fuzz like baby A does, I guess its being premature:) I called him my little monkey, but since A is a pretty little girl, I call it peach fuzz:) Oh my gosh, is she not just the sweetest little baby girl!! I about cannot wit for sure to hold her now, I have got to get totally well!!! I am so much better, no aches and no headache or sore throat, just cough and some congestion, no fever!! yea! Remember when I told Steve not to have me sit in his lap and he said no, I don't car I want to hold you? well, he should of listened tome, he is now sick with this~~so say a prayer for him. I am still in the rest mold and now for sure Steve is, he started Tamiflu so it will fight the h1n1 and hope he will get well faster then me, it made me sick to my stomach and I decided I had rather have the flu then throw up and mess up my lap band:) but with the Tamiflu it actually fights the flu virus in your body. Dr's. or not giving it now unless you have special medial conditions, but we had it form when Jack ( Alicia's) son got H1N1 early on, this is a ruff flu virus and I have kept my self quarantined and now will quarantined Steve. BUT as soon as I know we are cootie free I am on my way to Jill's, I need to be Nana!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend......HUGS!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Alex says she is for sure his daughter with all of that hair on her back! HA!

Rhonda Rae said...

i didnt no they were not given it out any more cuz they gave it 2 all of us except logan and i didnt even have the flu i had it just to help me not get it

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Poor Steve! Glad you're better, though! C