Wednesday, November 25, 2009

R U Thankful?

Its the time of the year we reflect back on yesterday, yesteryear and we remember so many things some funny, some good and some ruff spots in the road for us. You know scripture says, consider it all joy when you encounter various trails...... sometimes that is a hard to do scripture and I am certain no one can do that with out the strength of the Lord in their life's. As I look back at this past year there are so many things to be thankful for, there are some memories of some times I was not thankful but trying to trust the Lord in the fact He does know what He is doing and He is in control of my life, for that is the most important part of my life, I am so thankful for. No matter what comes my way, good, bad, ugly, Beautiful He is in control of what happens to me. This gives me great comfort and joy and thankfulness, because no matter what may be, He will be there, with open arms and answers to any problems I find my self in. As of today, I do not have any problems that I consider problems, some might if they knew all about me, but I am the type that rolls with the punches. I learned when Jared was sick with cancer that most problems are not problems, when you have traumatic illness, that is a problem, all other problems you can usually fix, and I Learned financial problems are the best problems to have:) If you have no money, you just have no money, and you usually make some and learn to budget:) if you have friendship problems you usually restore them or they needed to be ended and you start a new chapter in your life with out the friendship, if you have a unhappy marriage you can go to counseling and commit to be committed and let God restore it....there are just so many problems we can all have that really are small when you ever face a REAL PROBLEM like Life and Death, but even in that God is faithful to bring you through. I am so thankful for what God has done and is doing and will do in my life and my families life. I am thankful to live in America where I can even blog about all this, and so thankful that I work a job that I love and it is a job that helps people, I am thankful for my dear friends and that God has been faithful to them in the trails this past year. If all we have is our faith then we are fine cause you only have to have the size of a grain of a muster seed!! SO I say all this to say think of the past year and what you are thankful for and let go what was the hard part, if you have un forgiveness in your heart then let it go too, it only hurts you. I pray you have a God filled Thanksgiving and you set your heart and mind on the things that are true, pure and lovely this Thanksgiving!!! HUGS

No comments: