Wednesday, November 11, 2009

wondering wednesday

Wondering if I will wake up well:) the Dr. said it usually last three to four days, and tomorrow is the fourth day:) so I am planning on waking up well :))) actually I do feel better tonight and do plan on being a lot better in the am. Today I just sat and took a nap and ate and drank:) I have a better frame of mind, once I settle into the ideal of sitting and doing nothing but feeling bad I start feeling better, I need to learn to accept it in the beginning and enjoy the rest. I think I was really sick, I ached all over and did not even bathe till today:((( and was for sure cranky:( Steve is so good to put up with me. April got me zuppa Toscanna today, I had it for lunch and supper, I could live on it I think, I love it!! Its the potato soup from Olive Garden. Tomorrow is suppose to be pretty, if so and I feel as I do now I will get out and pick up a sign and loc box off a home, and put sold on a sign and some flyer's on another home I have listed. Does not sound like a lot but that's where I will start, I am staying away from people so I will not make anyone else sick. This morning Steve wanted me to sit in his lap and hold me and I told him I was afraid I would make him sick, he said if I was going to do that it would of already happened since he lives with me:) The worst part of being sick is I have not seen my grand babies, I sure do not want them sick:( maybe by the first of the week I will for sure be germ free:), no fever today....yahooo! Well not much to blog about, except I do have a better attitude:)
Today I have a seller who has sold and their loan on the home they are buying is not ready yet, SO they are packed in u-hauls and staying at their in laws, I called the Realtor to do a occupancy before closing to just put their belongings in the home they are buying, so they can return and quit paying for the trucks, the Realtor said he is tired of the delays and is suppose to be leaving on vacation and did not feel like dealing with this right now! I am not sure why He thinks this is all about him!! I would love to tell his sellers he has about made this deal go south several times due to HIM not doing his job, I do not even want to call him a Realtor but a real estate agent....there is a difference, if you do not know it is in the ethics, Realtors are held to a higher standard. Its agents like him who give this profession a bad name.........believe it or not, I did not go off on him, for one it would not have done any good, I just listened and ask him to please present what I sent to the seller when he has the time:) Who knows if he will....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... well guess I will go back to bed:) hugs and can't wait for tomorrow!! If it is all in my mind I am well:)))

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I bet you're on the upswing...any kind of potato soup will do the trick! C