Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trying to be thankful Tuesday

Well, I am never a good sick person, I am bored but do not have what it takes to keep going:( and know I need to rest to get well, but really do not have a decision in it because my body is dictating what I do! ever have one of those days, weeks??? I want to be working and talking to two fsbo that I have my eye on, and I have things I need to be doing at work, but no I am sick! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Sitting at home lets me see all the things I need to do in my house, but I have no energy to do it, so I sit in my chair or sleep in my bed, thankful this will not last long. I do not know how people survive that have sever depression or they are disabled and cannot do things they want to do. I know I sound like a whiny baby and I am, but I am working on being thankful, as you can see, I said working on it:) well gonna have to work on my frame of mind.....tks for listening to me complain:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Yes, Linda, you are a busy person! But it is a resting time for you! Better lie low and it will be over sooner! Love, C.