Sunday, November 15, 2009

sunny sunday!

What a lovely day this is! I am loving this day,it is so nice!I feel sooooo good and I am soooo ready to feel good! Steve is better too,still stuffy but felling better. I am on my way to the office to get geared up for the week, have listing appointments and showing property:) yahoo!! I am so ready to cook some meals, I have not been cooking lately and I miss that too, I guess I am just crazy but I love to clean and cook and the feeling of a fresh clean house and the smell of a good dinner! That is how today is, have the Windows open and did straighten the house and I may just have to cook! This would be a great day to go ride horses, but I am so behind in other things guess that can wait. Keep my dear friend Priscilla Barns in your prayers, she and her daddy went to the Razorback game a week ago Saturday and after the game he had a heart attack and passed away, I did not know it till last night and I just hurt for her, so if she comes to mind pray:) Well I am going outside and enjoy this day!! Goona get me some kisses from miss A tonight at church:) yea!!! HUGS

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I will pray for Priscilla. What a shock that must have been for her. You sound GREAT! Glad to hear Steve is doing better, too. I love it that you love to cook so much. When my life tilted on me, that is something that just STOPPED. I knew I was getting better when I started wanting to cook again! I think it is a sign of all-around health! C

Jen said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! We need to see you soon! The girls are missing you :(