Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday and Thankful

YEA!! I do feel much better:) I am so glad!! I am taking it easy because I was so sick and do not want a relapse! Very thankful I will be back hitting on all gears soon:) Right now I am sitting in the bed on the lap top watching ET, waiting to hear about the verdict on Ann Presley's murder case..................hum...........I think guilty and the death sentence, in case you wondered. I cannot even image how her sweet mother will cope with all she has been through, this has changed her life forever. I can not even go there in m mind.
I am having with drawls from not getting to see Miss A, she is growing and I need to see her, maybe Sunday I can see her, I may just go spend the night and keep her and let Jill sleep!! Alex's birthday is the 22nd and I thought miss A might come on his birthday, and now she almost three weeks old!! Jill is such a good mommy and A is the perfect little baby:) well best go and play poker on face book:) not too much excitement for me:) hugs and nite

2 comments:

Jill said...

We're up for our 2am feeding, so we thought we would say hi! She really is changing each day...starting to get a little double chin. You are more than welcome to come stay with us...Alex and I would welcome the company and sleep! :)

Happy to hear you are feeling better!

Love you!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Well, Linda, your hitting on even "half gears" is full speed for most of us! I'm glad you're better. C