Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Grandbabies:)

Tonight was A’s first time to go to church, she was in my arms the whole time, she tried to sing some too:)amelia (2)      amelia she is still so tiny:)  amelia,laila,peyton 224 puckering up for a kiss for Nana!!!  she is too sweet!!

I went with Hannah and Mark to Regina’s to pick up her babies, Regina had them for the night, they had a great time, Olivia is too funny she is trying to sing and dance, she just does her arms and hands so funny and jerks and jumps with her feet.  I am sitting in my chair with Steve driving me crazy watching TV, it has been so nice the past couple of days being quiet, TV is no big deal to me and it grates on my nerves when Steve has it soooooo loud:) Yes, he does have hearing aids but they are in their case:)

Tomorrow have bunches of work to do, first will need to unpack my office, I had to pack it all up due to new carpet.  So I have a full day with property closings and paper work, listing a home and land.  So pray I get it all done!! It feels like it should be midnight and it is only 8:13pm!! Going to be a early bedtime for me:) hugs and nite!

1 comment:

Cynthia Moody said...

Yes, I went to bed early last night--must prepare for Monday, you know! A is so sweet and so loved! C