Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I got up and started work early, stayed on task and got two loans closed and files complete!! I got two more files ready for closing on Monday! Yea......I stayed home and did it all by 11:00am then took paper work to the office in tact!! I always tell Doris the sec. that my file is ready perfect and complete ready for a check...and she ALWAYS laughs!! Someday I may arrive, I do try and come real close and I may have attained it with these files:) Then came home and packed some food and my bible and warm clothes and headed to the condo:) I am totally alone, did not even bring Cali my weenie dog:) I need this night and tomorrow to pray and read and be with the Lord, I love times alone with just me and Him. There is a group of ladies coming tomorrow for a ladies retreat and I was ask to share with them, soooooo it will be nice to know what I need to share:) I have some thoughts but want to know what God wants me to share since He knows what each lady needs to hear. :0 They come every year, I have never joined them, since I do not go to their ladies group, so I am thankful they ask me to share, lets me give away some of what the Lord has taught me. I am cooking for tomorrow night, I love to cook and entertain, so the ladies are real excited too, they normally order out:) I am cooking hamburger cheesy noddle casserole which is good, green beans, corn and salad and this good bread, then yellow cake with fudge sauce:) I am making a breakfast casserole that we can just pop in the oven in the am and then a pot of home made chicken noodle soup and corn bread for lunch Saturday, then left overs and cheese dip for supper and they are on their on for Sunday am and afternoon, but there is sandwich meat and lots of food at the condo:) I think we could stay a few weeks and be ok on food:) I have not been in so long I forgot how peaceful this place is and how pretty Fairfield Bay is, the lake is real high again with all the rain, the deer are always out so you have to be careful driving. I sat out on the deck and saw a owl and of course all kinds of squirrels and birds, the trees have peaked so I missed the brilliant red and orange tree right by my deck:( well gonna read an pray so talk more tomorrow...nite and hugs! Please pray fro our weekend:) Be home Sunday:) maybe....tee hee, I never wnat to come home when I am here:)

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

You will have a wonderful, blessed weekend, I just know it! And you have planned such comfort food! You must share with us what Got imparts. C

Jen said...

Wish I were going to be there this weekend..... I hope you all have a wonderful time!