Saturday, October 31, 2009

saturday and roll back the clocks!

well now it may not be dark at 7:30 and I am ready for that, BUT it will be dark at 5:00pm, and I am not ready for that! I have had a linda lou averitt day, just took some much needed time to rest and rest I did:) I got up at 9:30ish just laid around and read then bathed and went to the store then got fried pickles and came home put PJ's back on and sat in the middle of the bed and watched tv and ate fried pickles;) yummy!! then took a nap and then went ot eat, had lobster:)) now that is what I call a great rainy day!! The sun did come out and I hope we see it fro awhile, I am tired of the rain:) Steve's sister Patsy called and ask him to go to fayetteville with her to the hogs game, they will spend the night with his brother Biff so he was excited, he doe snot get much family time with his brothers and sisters:) I talk to mine daily, I am thankful my brother and sister live close by!

well going to bed, and looking forward to a fun day and sunshine!! hugs and nite!!

baby A has got back or above her birth weight, she and Jill are doing great!! YEA!!

No comments: