Monday, November 30, 2009

NO HEADACHE DAY!! YEA

Jenn brought the girls over this am while she went to the Dr. she and baby M are fine, she will go every two weeks now:) I am getting excited!! I need to do baby M’s ribbon for the door since I never got baby A’s done, but a friend of Jill’s made a real cute little girl deal for the door:)  here are some pics of the morning, I had Hannah bring O and B over so they could all play:)grandbabies 041 P always wants to play barbies, but it has small things so they have to sit on the couch:)grandbabies 016 A learning they it is Jesus' birthday and Santa is fun but he is bowing to Jesus.grandbabies 019 my L girl:)grandbabies 049 watching cartoons and all the babies sucking on a candy cane, then they will sit still and let you hold them:) or they cannot have the candy cane:)))grandbabies 024 B telling P to sit in his lap:)grandbabies 025 and she did:) B said, tum here P it in my ap

 

grandbabies 014  Learning about the nativity, they can take the pieces and put them where they go and name them:) I am so glad I am a NANA I would of NEVER let my children touch them, sorta sad:(

 

Now its off to work have a listing appointment and appointment with a seller and then to the chiropractor, sinus are better and have the house all picked up.  I never Windex the door or glass coffee table to get little hand marks off with out thinking of my dear friend Helen Crossland, she lost her son at 18 months and when they came home from the hospital after he had past away, there was his little hand mark on her glass sliding doors, it took her a long time to be able to clean it off, by the Grace of God she lived through that, she has a book from Pieces to Peace, it is real good……now that I have made you cry, just remember you young mothers, today is over tomorrow so make sure you enjoy your babies today, the house can be spotless later when they are grown and the beds can be made then:) and the house will be quiet and you can actually sit down and not have to get up unless you want to, BUT the babies will be grown and you will miss these days, so enjoy them to the fullest:))) HUGS!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

The pic of P sitting in B's lap is hilarious! So cute.

Jen said...

The girls had so much fun today! They both came home and fell right asleep :) Thanks for keeping them! I love the pictures... they are so sweet :) Love you!