Saturday, November 28, 2009

It Looks like Christmas!!

Christmas 2009 tree 239 Today started with some help. I am so thankful Jared was able to come over, Max always is a help.  I knew when Steve was trying to bring things in for me, he needed help,  I am not much help either:( but Jared is strong and huge and he came to the rescue:))) This is the starting of the tree.This is the finished treeChristmas 2009 tree 240 tree 2009 den 001 does not show to well in pictures:( but it is real pretty!! I finished my kitchen table too:)Christmas 2009 tree 242 I rearranged the furniture so I will have room for everyone:)Christmas 2009 tree 241

I am thankful I have the inside done, now tomorrow I will work on the out side, but the lights will not go up yet, Steve is going duck hunting after church:) no way I would even try to conquer that, there are some things women just need to let the men do:)  Its already nine pm and that is hard for me to believe!  I started working on this a nine this morning:) of course had some sit downs:)  Max is so fun when he helps decorate, he really helps which is very unusual for a boy his age, but he keeps focused and will work like a man:) Hope you had a great day too!!! NITE and hope I can move tomorrow:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love it and can't wait to come see it in person.... and I love my strong hubby and I'm glad he could help you.

Jill said...

Looks so pretty!!