Monday, November 2, 2009

a few pics

my pretty Anna, Sarah did her eyes sooooo good!



Anna and Cole, COle does favor Anna:)

This is Sarah!!!!! She is such a good mother to do all this and go with them!! They live in a sm. town where all her family lives!! I know they had fun seeing them!








I was so impressed with Sarah fixing Cole and Anna and her self, I thought I would share them with you:)



Today has been productive day, got my office all unpacked and clean and neat, had three different clients come when it was such a mess, I did not know any of them were coming, so we just had to make do, but it is ready for business now:) Tomorrow will be busy, have sales meeting and property tour and YEA it should not be raining, then teach a class on for sale by owners and expired listings at 2:00, in between I have got to go to the Chiropractor, I missed today and I need it real bad:) I hope to cook supper tomorrow night, I have not cooked in forever and I miss it:( I need to make some meals for mother and Walt:) Going to bed....hugs and night!!

3 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

thanks 4 prayin tonight i felt it we r home now and all is well

Jill said...

Such cute pics!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh... they are all so cute! How fun!