Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday and home :)




Come on in to the condo, so you can see my favorite place:) The pool with pool side service:) The cake from Janzen's, yummy with ice cream:)






I love sitting on the deck in the am, is so still and quiet.
Well I am home, had a very fun quiet Birthday weekend. Steve and I got up Saturday and went to Lucas Farms in Shirley for fresh Veggies!! They were just picked too! Then to the Hallmark store to look at their purses, that is where I get mine, it is a boutique and she has sooooo many nice things. Then to the condo fro a nap, then to Janzen's for dinner, I do not like Janzen's bay front after nine, it is too loud and a for real bar, the had karaoke and it was time for us to go back the the condo:) I did write a offer Sat. Got up Sunday went to pool, got sun burned and then came home to do a walk through on a home I sold in LR then wrote a offer so I missed church tonight and I was looking forward to it! Ready fro the work week, my Mama and Aunt Connie will be here Tuesday afternoon and I can not wait to see them:))) Its been awhile since I have:) So I have a full day Monday and Tuesday so I can have some time with them, have a closing Tuesday and two on Wednesday so I got to get it all ready:) Yea on closings!! Well I am not tired, I feel rested and ready to work!! Nite!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Glad you are home! Peyton is still singing Happy Birthday to Nana!!!

Love you!