Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Again, Home Again!!




Neat tile work:)


Pool, view from Balcony








I am home from my weekend and totally rested and ready for the week:) Have some appointments tomorrow and looking forward to seeing my friend Paula on Wednesday!! She lives in Tenn., thought I would post some pics of my hiding place this weekend, it was a Western Theme not quite my style but it was wonderful!! The crab legs I had were so good!!! Wish I had some now:) but its back to the real life and its not all about me anymore:) wake up call when I walked in the door:) I thought I would be home in time for church but I visted with Regena, Hannah's M-I-L and enjoyed that, I have not seen her in awhile, they have worked all weekend on Hannah's yard and it looks real good:) HUGS and Nite!!

No comments: