Tuesday, July 21, 2009

long,long , wet day

Today I should of stayed in bed, it was pouring raining, we had 15 homes on tour and we did them all:) I was totally soaked and my hair was totally wet, but we trudge though it all, if I was as seller I would not want you coming through my home in today's weather:) Its just been a ruff day today, I have had to deal with a few things that totally made me upset. I did get a offer on my trammel road home and hope it works, we countered it this evening. I have a sore throat so I am getting to bed early and hope tomorrow is a better day:) It has to be:) if I come to mind pray for me:) NITE!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'll be praying for you while I'm praying for us... today was a HARD DAY. Tomorrow has to be better! Love you!

Jill said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I'll be praying that tomorrow is better.

Love you!

Rhonda Rae said...

i think today was a hard day for us all. These 70degree days are makin me sick i could realy use some of your yummy chicken and dumplins do u mind sendin me the recipe