Monday, July 20, 2009

cooking supper:)

Today was a good day, went on appointments and got the day behind me then went to the store in which I really needed to do that:) so I have a home made chicken pot pie in the oven:) my family will be happy, I got things to cook all week for us and mother and Walt, I am going to try to Cook some tonight and Wednesday, chicken spaghetti,chicken and dumplings, meat loaf, a new chick breast dish, tuna casserole, taco salad, corn,peas,great northern beans, cabbage,squash and roast,potatoes,carrots and green beans, salad, corn bread muffins,then seven layer delight and apple cobbler, chocolate molten cake, and a sausage and cream cheese rolled in crescent rolls, that I will do and freeze and mother can thaw and warm and eat for breakfast:) so I have a lot of cooking to do, but I love to cook. So I need to get it all done by wed. afternoon:) then we will eat on it all too:))
I met with a Contractor today for all our damage from the hail, he is wonderful and will meet with the insurance adjuster and get it all covered:) if you have hail damage or storm damage then you need to talk to him, he was the best they gave me bids on repairing our home:) his name is Josh Pressley with Modern Home Contractors....501-574-886. Something else new for me is our home security and I can not remember we have it, needless to say Steve is jumping to the sound of the beeps:) We have remotes but I have not taken the time to have it yet:) We have had numerous break-ins in the area and really in all ares, not sure what the deal is!!
Tomorrow we have a major tour and then open houses in Cabot, so I will be running all over, but my car is clean and full of gas, so I am ready:)) then helping one of my agents and working on deals:)) I need some listings so pray:) Work is great and the office is doing great, good atmosphere full of energy!! Our market has been real busy. So I am off to the kitchen to server dinner then to bed early:) Nite!!

Oh my gosh, I forgot to say YEA!! the American Idol Tour is Saturday and I have tickets!! YEA!!

2 comments:

Threeblindsheep said...

This post is making me soooo hungry! Sheep C.

Anonymous said...

chicken and dumplings?!?!?!?! yours are THE BEST!!! :) ab