Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lord give me wings, but keep me on earth!!

Today started off with a bang!! I did the meeting and we had 15 homes to tour then a Realtor open house to tour, then off to check out a listing on Lakeview in NLR and then showed four people homes, wrote two offers, then I had 10 calls to return, so if you called and it was not business I did not get your call returned...sry:( but by 7:00 I was to tired to talk anymore, met with Steve and went to Luigs and of course Byron adn Marily were threr, we NEVER plan that or even talk about it! Its so weird! Haley and Lance and Abby were there and they had bought me gift certificates for my birthday...just to funny!! I love it and the tomato salad was yummy, we got the last two of them:) then home to do a Market Analysis on the Lakeview home and just finished it up and sent it to the seller:) I need a few days like this but spread out and I would be A OK! well as you already know I am dog tired and going to bed....remember to pray for my sister Kay tomorrow she is having her pace make put in, I will be at hospital most of day and all night:) hugs and NITE!

No comments: