Thursday, July 9, 2009

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today I am 56 years old, now that does sound older to me, but I may feel the best and youngest I have in years so who cares about numbers:))) I got up early because I forgot to turn the alarm off form when I set it to be at the hospital early:(( then Kay texted me and had been up since 3:3o am, they came and got her gave her coffee, took her to x-ray for test and took out her folly and had her shower and dress and now she will get last round of antibiotic at 8 and be ready to come home at 9:30am. I would be so mad if they did that to me! They get you ready to be discharged fro the next shift, now how is that patient friendly! I am glad I did not spend the night, my fuse was short cause I was tired any way and I think I would of let the rogers side of me out, I try to keep that under lock and key at all times:)) Those who know the rogers temper will totally understand!! So needless to say Kay is frustrated but feeling good and is ready to get in her own bed and be home. Her voice sounds stronger then before too:) she bout let the rogers out, she was leaving right when she called, but they explained to her AGAIN why the last round on antibiotics are so important but she did get them to up it a hour Early!! hope it does not come back to haunt her, sometimes that is hard on your tummy.

OK, its my day, what will I do??????? I am not sure because I do have some work to do today and I already am thinking I may need a nap:) so if I do not get to do what I want today I may do what I want tomorrow or for the whole weekend, I am thinking of just Steve and i going tot he condo, when your at the pool they have people who come and wait on you, so if you want food or something to drink they actually bring it to you;) now that's what I am talking about.....sounds like it may be FFB for me this weekend if I can swing it:) have a great day on my birthday!!! HUGS!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! You deserve a weekend away with your sweetie!!! Love you!!

J

Rhonda Rae said...

Happy b-day

Carla said...

Happy Birthday Linda Lou!!! Hope you have a great day. Love, Carla

Jill said...

Have a wonderful birthday weekend!

LY!