Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ITS WEDNESDAY!!! ON MY GOSH!!




Jimmy and Kay eating catfish:) reception area at Embassy Suite's where we all met up:)






Mama and mother










Connie, me, Mama




Jill getting her bebe gifts and trying not to cry:)

Connie has kept up with Jill on her blog and got the bebe a gift:) cute hats and a little onese that said, I have daddy wrapped around my little finger!
















kay ( sister), mother, me









Where did the week go??? I have met myself coming and going, had a call from Connie, my mother's sister, never called her aunt cause we are close in age:) and she said her and MaMa and Roy will be here Tuesday so I hit in high gear and worked 14 hours on Monday to get things done that had to be done with work, then kept Cole Monday night who is so sweet but did not sleep too goo:) then Had a full day at work Tuesday and met Mama and Connie about 5:s0ish Tuesday night! Spent the night with Connie at Embassy Suite, we got mother and brought her there and Kay came over, Connie and I stayed up talking and catching up, then off to work this morning and the back to get mother and to Embassy Suites:) This evening most all the children and grand babies came by and visited with them and then we all went to ABEs to eat fish in Bryant with my brother and Erma and her sweet granddaughter. Kay is spending the night tonight with Connie:) It has been a special time, we have not seen them in four years so I am thankful they came, Mother's Alzheimer's is bad so she can not remember they are here form one day to the next, but she does know them and I am so thankful! Enjoy the pics!! One pic is Jared and Jenn's little love eating her first powered donut, Jenn had it on her blog and I just loved it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics, it was fun and great to see them!!! family is SUCH a blessing!!! Love you all!! ab

Jen said...

I'm so sad we missed it! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)