Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saturday, and lovin it!







What a good day Saturday was!! Went to office early so I could do a inspection and repair report a home I sold. Then off to Maria's baby shower, this is Hannah's S-I-L, it was at Trio's and was a sweet gathering of her long time friends, I could not stay for the lunch because I had my Laila coming over to visit with me:) so I got Alicia's two girls, Victoria and Alexandria and off to the fresh market at Pleasant ridge!! Got some yummy things and came home and heated up chicken and dumplings for them and we all watch Hotel for Dogs, Laila went to sleep:( she was tired!! She is walking now, she is just too cute and oh so cuddly!! I love it! Then me, Sherry Maxwell, Jennifer Averitt and Sarah Averitt went to see American Idol Tour, it was so good, and a complete sell out over 15,000 people and boy could they scream!! Arkansas made Kris proud, it was a great concert and great audience, I did not take my camera Because I thought you couldn't so I snag you some of my favorite times from someone Else's photos:) I love the dueling pianos!! When Kris came out it was deafing cheers from the crow! It is amazing how good they all were, they have come a long way in entertaning! Enjoy the pics...over to visit a church this morning, I have not been able to go to my church in so long. it meets on Sunday night and I have been gone forever!! and I am feeling the need for church for sure and I am sure anyone around feels the need for me:)) Tonight is Jacks birthday party so I will miss Journey again...ugh!!! But I am going some where this am!!! Then off to open house at the condo in downtown LR!! Have a GREAT and Blest day!!

No comments: