Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!!

Yea!! It did not rain on me on property tour this am and we still got a rain!! This Tuesday was so much better then last week, I remember that day still it was so bad!! PTSD! We toured my new listing and it showed very well, hope to sell it soon, I have a listing appointment Thursday fro a great listing and hope I get it, say a prayer!! This week I will have gotten three listing if I do and they are all really good houses! The market here is good, homes are selling and interest rates are low!! Thank you Lord!
After tour I came home and ate some soup and rested for about 30 minutes, had a power nap! I have tried to keep up my walking and it kicks my butt!! Then got up and off to LR office to write a offer on the four plex, which will work!! YEA!! Then to NLR office to work on some other deals. Very busy day and productive day!
If you haven't heard, Mr. Jack Haley has tested positive for the flu type A, in which the Dr. thinks is the swine flu! He was at the Texas Rangers game and went into the dug out and two of the players had swine flu! So we all have tamiful to take if needed, I am waiting to see if I need it, the side effects are yucky! You know it takes you ten days to take it and makes you sick as a dog, and if you get the flu it takes 7-10 days for it, so the way I see it by the time you start to feel normal you can come down with the flu and be sick for a month! It does not stop the flu only help you have a lighter case.....so you know me and my Medical Degree, I chose to wait, I did run it past my niece though who is a Dr. and talked with April's Dr., just no need for diarrhea and vomiting in this house hold! TMI! Have a full day tomorrow with agents, work and class on some new laws in real estate! Wish I had a day to go to the condo but does not look like it this week. Hope your day was a good one!! NITE and HUGS

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I'd probably have passed on the drug, too. Sounds like it might be as bad as the flu. Glad your business is booming.