Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yea its all most Friday!


Well today started early with me looking at home at 7:30 am, it is one of Chris and Amy Carpers and it was a dump when I sold it to them and it is totally IKEA and will be a great home to sell if they decide to sell it:) I then had a board meeting and then went to see a friend that is here, she has been my friend since birth, my and her mother have been friends, its hard to find a friend for 57 years:) but I have one, I am blessed!!

Then I got mother and went to the hotel to see mama and Connie, I had to do a walk through and I left her with them, when Connie took her out to smoke, mother looked at Connie and ask her, where do I know you from? This makes me so sad, I have never left her when we have been out and I thought she knew them but with out me or Kay there to tell her all the time she didn't. Connie said she was not scared and they just talked. I do not know how to deal with this and it makes me cry so I think of the funny things she does and laugh, guess its time I really get in a support group:( I went once and cried the whole time because it makes this all a reality. so pray for me and Kay and mother and Walt my step father. Enjoy the pic of me and my sweet friend who I barley get to see anymore she lives in Idaho. I am spending the night with Connie and they will leave in the morning and Steve and I will take Alexandria to get all our nails done and lunch:) Then I have a Linda weekend:) hugs and nite!!

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Yes, finally it is Friday! I am sorry about your Mom. It is hard. C