Monday, July 6, 2009

Home and it feels soooo good

Got up this am, I was wore out! I slept with mr. Blake and he lost his passy several times, then I could not find it so had to go downstairs at 4am and get another one;) then I could not get back to sleep. Guess I needed some prayer time:) got up and went to the pool and swam then played spades with Sean and Sarah and baby Cole, Anna swam. The pool at FFB is soooooo nice! Steve and I then got what we need to take home and brought miss priss Olivia and the huge dog Dulley home and the rest stayed. Sean called out int he boat..I wanted to stay so bad, but I told my self, self you have to work!! so I am home and worked this afternoon, then got Olivia to bed, Jenn will watch her tomorrow while I work, then Hannah and Mark are coming home. I had a great time with grand babies and my babies but I so dog tired and ready for bed. Now I need some Linda time and will make sure I get it as soon as I can:))) hugs! NITE!


BY THE WAY D-I-L'S I AM READY FOR YOU TO POST ON YOUR BLOG:)))

1 comment:

Jen said...

I posted today!!! :) See you in the morning!!

J