Wednesday, July 22, 2009

better Day today!


Today I have had some time to think and tell my self to quit feeling sorry fro myself and get a new attitude, I also prayed and it has been much better, some things happened but I let it go right back to the Lord. I just have a hard time understand people sometimes in the way they do things.....................in this real estate business. I do have a appointment in the am to write a offer on a four plex I have listed down town:) hope it works out. The offer I wrote on the condo in Maumelle did work out!! Business is good for me, I think I am just struggling rolling with the punches in this business and they are daily. I have a cute pic of my brother and his wife Erma to share with you, I loved this picture!! Well I am off and cooking....hugs and nite! tks for saying a prayer for me, it helped!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I did pray for you (and me) last night and I'm glad your day was much better! Ours was too! Love you... see you tomorrow!

Jill said...

I told Alex (last night-after reading your blog) that we needed to pray for your day, today. I'm so glad it was better!! :)

LY!!