Friday, July 3, 2009

Freedom is NEVER FREE

Thursday morning I woke and laid in bed with my mind quiet and still, I normally pray of the mornings, this morning I laid and I was praying and my mind wondered to a incident that happened to a sweet young lady, her ex husband had beat her to a pulp and raped her, her eyes were black and blue and hardly opened, of course he went to jail, I prayed for her and then went back to my praying, as I did, I was telling Jesus how much I love him and was thanking him for the unthinkable,ridiculing, unbearable beatings He suffered for me, then I thought on my gosh! How did God not just come down and kick some butt! I went back to the thought of the sweet young lady and remembered thinking, Lord if that was one of my girls or my DIL's I would be a raging maniac and there is no doubt in my mind, we are to red neck, Steve and the boy's would go after them and we would all be in jail! I have never even thought how did God do it???? I have always thought about Jesus. That is a love for us that there is no way to even comprehend in our minds. You think if someone was even tattling on your children how you act? I do not know that kind of love, it would be like if I could not ever see my grand babies again unless my dear April went thru the worst beatings, cruelty for them so I could see them again and have them as my grand babies, could I watch April do it, even if she said I want to do this???? It is why I am here, please let me do this for you so you can have your family, I will be there too??? NO WAY could I do it, would I want to, YES to have my family but could I?? First time I saw someone hurt her I would not sit still I would jump right in and my family would be lost forever.....How did God do it?????? How did Mary do it????? I will never know this side of Heaven, but I do know God did it for me and for you and so did Jesus, they knew the out come of what was going to have to happen, even if I did, I could never do it. To think the price paid for our freedom in Christ! Then the neatest part is God does not stop there, he continues to draw all people to Him and offers them the gift of life/salvation so He can love on them forever and ever and they can have Jesus back as their best friend, deliver, healer, provider,confident....so much more...............this is a picture I will not understand but I am so very thankful for my freedom and my best friend Jesus and my Heavenly Father God and the strength that holds it all together the Holy Spirit! AS you can tell this has been on my heart for a few days, this morning it was too and I thought I would share my heart with you. Steve and I were audited a year ago, from 2002 till date......ugh!! In 2002 if you remember Steve was sick and was sick for a few years so I did the taxes:((( but the good thing is they owed me , the bad thing it was too late to get it:( but the
IRS auditor was a real pain in the butt and he was very one minded against Realtors, he had been a mortgage loan office before he was with the IRS, so he said I mixed personal with business and then pulled a audit for the rest of the years, he then looked at three years and then decided he would speculate on what we owed for the others, of course it was much more then we had paid, our CPA was handling all this till it stared going south and then Steve went to, the IRS guy would not come to the cpa's office so it would be easier on Steve but made them bring it all down to his office, he was a real jerk.....I have to remind my self my battle is not flesh and blood! anyway when we got what he said we owed, our CPA and us were upset, so we did a offer and comprise with them....then the tax attorney said to pull it, so we did and are preparing another one with us selling some things first....now I say all that to say this......the tax attorney met with me and said, can you close your credit cards out? I said yes but it will ding my credit and I have a good score and hate to do that to my credit, then she said can you sell the boat, wave runners, get a cheaper car...I said yes I can I can give it all up if needed, not that I will not cry and mourn cause I know me, but let me tell you what is important to me, when Jared had cancer it changed my life's perception, the bible says's , What can man do to me???? he can take my possessions make my life harder BUT he can not touch the most important part of me and my life, that is the love of my family, health and my friendship with Jesus.......man can do nothing to us that God can not give us the strength to stand through, and if it did kill me then I would be with Jesus and happy, so worse case deal here is I could lose what I have built up in the physical but nothing can mess up the eternal!! She was real sweet and said OK...now I left there mad as the dickens, I had worked too hard to just say ok, I thought! So of course I called my fiend's Sherry and Byron and talked to them on what to do, I decided I could care less if I sell things but I did not want my credit ruined so I will continue to pay on my cards as usual, I will enjoy the boat and if it sells it sells and enjoy the condo if it sells then it sells and sell the wave runners. My car is upside down so I will keep it, its just money and you have to have money to survive in this world bust most important you have to have love from your family and your friends and the comfort your heavenly Father can give you.........I remember when Jared was born, I was totally shocked to be PG again when Hannah was four moths old,..my friend Lajuana got me a book..if I perish, I perish....and that is how I feel about the IRS deal..............inside I have a total peace that it will all work out, its not like I did not pay them or file them and its not that much more money, its the principle of the fact we do not think the agent is right in his findings and have to fight this, again I remind my self my battle is not flesh and blood............Lord help, I want to tell the IRS agent a thing or too over money....to think if he had hurt one of my children.....all in all this too will pass...until then I will keep praying!!!! Have a GREAT fourth and remember your freedom is not free.......take time to thank our Heavelny Father for not acting like a fool and letting His Son make a way for you to have total freedom of your salvation in HIM!! and if you do not have that, then you need it!! HUGS!!

No comments: