Friday, July 24, 2009

Weddings and Americal Idol Tour!!

Today we took Alexandria to do manicures and pedicures, daddygrand loves to do that too, we do it every year then go to lunch for her birthday, it was fun!! I forgot my camera! ugh!She wanted Texas Road House but they did not open for lunch and she decided on Golden Coral, which was real good!! Then I came home and took a nap!! I loved it! then met with the seller and wrote a counter on the four plex, waiting to see what the buyer will do:) Then Mr. Averitt is marring a friend of ours daughter tomorrow night so we went to the rehearsal and then to Shot Gun Dans for the dinner, it was yummy too! The only problem with the wedding is when he said yes, I did not realize it is the same night as American Idol and I had bought four tickets to AI, and it is tomorrow night at 7:00 pm, sooooooo this will mean Steve solo's it, he is cool with that. Its a answered prayer marriage for this young lady:) I am excited for them!! Now I am home and even with a nap ready for bed:) I cannot wait for the American Idol............I love watching that show, and will totally enjoy it!! hugs and nite!

can I say then a few more times??????

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Well, I may be the only one in the country, but I have never watched American Idol and barely know who Kris Allen (is this right?) is. But, maybe I'm missing out...C

Jill said...

Have fun at the concert!!