Friday, July 10, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Today has been a wonderful day!! I slept till 9:00am.....yea! Then worked all morning at my favorite place:) Wrote a offer and I need you to pray it will work, it has a $10,000.00 dollar selling bonus!! Plus it already has a great commission! SOOOOOO PRAY!! Then we took all the rugs, sheets, to the laundry and I did the rugs in a big commercial washer, it is much easier when we do all that to go to the laundry mat. Then of course we ate a Janzen's Lakefront, I had crab legs and they were yummy, they were already cracked in half too!! There is a place in Rosebud, Wramblers Grill that serves all you can eat crab legs on Friday and Saturday that are good too! But before that when I was back working I had my favorite chicken noodle soup and milk:) for lunch. Steve and I went to the lake to see what was wrong with the boat, Sean was out in it and it quit running, he thought the prop spun out, but no that is not it, it is not shifting in gear, and the gears are ok, so Steve said that is not good, it is the lower unit, I am thankful he can fix it but I am sick of the boat needing fixed sooooooo much, it ran perfect all weekend! After that we went to the pool, it is so nice, huge and has waterfalls, crystal clear/blue water, you have a breath taking view of the lake, and sun rise! Then back home and now I am so relaxed and ready for bed. NITE!

1 comment:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

all you can eat crab legs?!! I might could hurt them.