Sunday, May 3, 2009

No more wake ups, this is the day!

I am up and ready to get my bath to leave at 5:15 to go to the airport!! I am so excited and a little nervous!! I still am trying to image my life without a phone, makes me nervous too:) I think Steve is about ready to push my on the plane, I have left sticky notes, I have a to do list for Monday and then that will tell him what to do all week, real estate makes your plans for you daily, you may think great today is a easier day and you get six calls that totally change your day and you are hopping like the energizer bunny!! Steve is so good and calm at it all:) He has three buyers to work with who are ready to sign a contract and they need a home ASAP! The sellers are all ok so that part may not be too bad:) the agents will know to call a different Broker for help, plus he will have to complete the repairs on easy street, so pray for him:))) I do have frozen dished I prepared for him and April for dinners:)) Cali my little weenie dog gets depressed if I am gone so pray she will be ok and eat and play like normal, not stay in her bed and not eat, she is very moody:(( Well I may be on the American Eagle to Dallas and once before I could not fly that, due to being claustrophobic so pray I can do it, I may take a little piece of a Zanax to help me. Sherry still has some from Jimmy, I bout think I need it now:) but I am trying to be a big girl, you know I did get in that stand up tanning booth!! If I did not get to say bye to you in person I will say bye now and I love all you and I love all my babies!! I will miss you and be back to blog on May 12th.....................I am off to sea!! Tally HOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

alicia jean said...

I misssssssssss you!!!!!!!!