Friday, May 15, 2009

Prom for Miss April










Well for thirty years I have had a child in school and for the first time I do not have a children the school system:)) Took a while, no more phone calls or teachers meetings or PTA meetings!! Gonna be weird! April's high school prom is tonight, she is going with Nathan Hicks he is really a nice young man, I have known his family for years and they are a sweet family, his mother Susan came over and took pics too, I love it when you know the parents and the history of the man with your daughter:) Enjoy the pics:)
Steve and I are old fogies, he in his chair and me in mine watching a James Bond movie and me on my lap top!! House is cool and quiet:) I totally miss vacation! It is hard to get back into the swing of things, I want to play:)) but have made my self work! I did go to bed early last night and had a great nights sleep, had a slow day today, I did show my listing on Trammel, the mst.bedroom was too small:( then had lunch with a friend and then to the store and cleaned the house. I got some fresh strawberries at the store:) yummy! By the way I did not gain weight on the cruse for those who wondered, I was afraid I would, everyone I know who goes on one does, but I do not see how with all the walking, and I exercised in the pool some, I did enjoy all the food but in limited amounts:) Now I need to get back on my walking program at home, I have not been to faithful since I have been home in walking and miss it but do not want to do it:((( go figure!! well back to the movie...........NITE!

No comments: