Friday, October 1, 2010

Word of God SPEAK

I love this Song, I remember when Jill sang it in church, I know God was so faithful to speak to her in the midst of her despair and I am believing He will talk to my April in the midst of her life. Being a parent is one of the hardest things in life, having tuff love is one of the hardest things in life, there is a time when we have to separate our self from our child, this is when they are adults, even if they do not always act like adults:) April is 19 will be 20 In December, she is a precious young woman, God has plans for her life, but right now April is in the midst of the one being in charge of her life, you know that song Jesus take the Wheel? That is where April is at. I realize all my children have gone through this and I know it still hurts the same, wish it didn't. They have to grow up and become responsible adults for their own actions, it is hard for me to draw the line when their life goes against everything I believe in and have raised them to believe. So that is my need for this song....Word of God speak, want you fall fresh on Me, open my eyes to see.........I am at a loss for words and the funny thing it is ok:) WORD OF GOD SPEAK......

No comments: