Sunday, February 21, 2010

Condo and loving it!

We came to Fairfield Bay, YEA!! I listed a lake house in Higden Friday.150 l 001

150 l 050 150 l 054 A really neat home!! Then of course we ate at our all time favorite Lakefront restaurant, Janzen’s.  Came to the condo and it felt so good to be quiet and no interruptions.  I got up Sat. about 8:30ish then went back to bed at 10ish till 1:30ish!! Then we ate at Toga’s had a great salad and homemade soup:) yum yum, just ate left over's form Janzen’s for supper.  Will have to go home today:((( but will go to brunch at Janzen’s and them go see my friend's baby Kendie at ACH, she is doing good, holding her own, they will have the geneticist Dr. in this week, to check her for Noonan's (sp) so pray:) then we are going to check on mother and Walt.  SO a full day but will be a enjoyable day for us!!  Hugs, make it a great day!  One thought I had this am sitting on the deck, it is so quiet here and the air is fresher the NLR, as I was sitting, I could feel the breeze of the wind, I could hear the wind in the trees, but I could not see the wind, as we know the wind can be very forceful and the so calm you do not know it is there, reminds me of my friend Jesus, even though I can not see Him I know He is there! 

No comments: