Monday, October 12, 2009

Rainy day Monday's do not get me down:)

Today started early for me, had lots to get done today and did not get it all done:( Had a great time at the real estate school, I took lunch today and talked with the new recruits about working for me at Mckimmey:) I did make several appointments to meet with different ones this week and next, so that is great!! I then did real estate, there is a lot that goes into listing homes and selling homes!! A lot of paper work for sure and lots of leg work:) have a full day tomorrow, sales meeting and it may be raining ( hope not) then we have a lunch meeting to look at a new project:) Have several deals going and some more to follow up on:) so that is a good thing for me!! Need to call a for sale by owner who came through my open house Sunday:) hope I get to list it! Then meet with a recruit tomorrow afternoon late. SO a full day for sure, in this business your day always gets interrupted with someone calling to see a home or list a home or agents needing help, or a inspector,appraiser,termite person needing in a home, so I try to stay on task to get the business I have to get done, done:) sometimes it is hard. That is when I say there is always tomorrow! Went to chiropractor ( Dr. Varley ) and he helped me out, since I had the little fender bender I have had headaches and my upper back and neck have hurt more then usual, so I had the full treatment today and will for three days this week, hope it helps:) of course the massage always helps:))) I am such a baby!! I am still tired from the weekend, I wanted to take a nap so bad today, was so sleepy this afternoon, but manage to pull through it!! Wed. will be a easier day for me, so maybe I can catch up on some rest...........best go...nite!

No comments: