Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day of rest:)

Sunday has been a lovely sunny day here with a crisp breeze, we went to early service at Mercy Cross, then spent the rest of the day totally chillin at home, it was nice to be home, I wanted several times to go to the hospital but felt like I needed to rest, I took a nap and then visited with Sherry Maxwell awhile, I am still resting in my chair, watched some TV and just did nothing:))) still missing seeing baby A but Alex said it has been a good day, A did nurse and is doing real good, she still has a itty bitty feeding tube, they are bottle feeding her too and now Jill will nurse her when she is hungry:)) all is going well for them, I am so thankful, thank you Lord for your faithfulness! Since church got out by 10:15 it has seemed that it should be about midnight now:) Tomorrow I got to get with it with my real estate closings and I need to list and sell a home this week, so pray I do:) My cousins funeral will be Tuesday at 1:00pm in Elizabethton, Tenn. I want to go but it is just too far and with Steve still recovering and Jill and A still in hospital, my heart is sure there. Wesley has been a church of Christ preacher since he was young, so I know he knows God is his strength and refuge and so does Elva and Candy's husband Tim, its just so sad and hard, I do not know how parents get though losing a child, the only comfort is they are with the Lord. Well I am yawning and yawning, so will get to bed early tonight:) hugs and nite!
by the way the kitty is still here, she comes and goes:) Max loves her and wants to call her sally:) I have not heard anything form Kimberly our house guest, I hope she stayed in the hospital:)

No comments: