Thursday, October 15, 2009

awake:(


It is 12:13 am and I am awake...........grrrrrrr! I think the Mercy Cross night owl's cabin messed me up:) at the women's retreat! I was up last night till 1:30 and now tonight! I use to go to bed at 8:30 or 9:00!! So what is the deal with this new life style?? I am getting excited about miss A coming to meet us pretty soon! I am excited to meet her and look her over real good:) Tell her I am her Nana:) Its not too much longer about a month, in which I can not even believe that! Then I am going to be awaiting miss M too in February....I just loves babies, I think I would still have them if I could but Lord help me I would be soooooo tired, for sure could not work:) We could just live on love:) Today I actually saw the sun and some blue Sky's for about 30 minutes!! YEA!! It may rain tomorrow but then suppose to clear up:) I hope so I am tired of all the rain, although I must admit I like taking naps when it rains:) I cooked for the first time beef stew, I rolled my beef in flour and seared it, then put it in a pot of water and added some spices and onion and celery seed and boiled it, then added potatoes, carrots and corn...........it was to good, if I say so myself! Regina fixed some rolls and they were to die for good, well maybe not die but to commit gluttony with them.....if your gonna sin that is one way to do it:) believe me I know, just have a hard time doing that sin anymore!! Speaking of sin, I have just about quit cussing, I think, I may have said some that I did not realize I said. I only said one today, so there is hope for me to quit! I should quit I have been in church most of the week, we went to life connection, I think that is what it is called at Mercy Cross tonight, it was real good, one of the pastors leads the group we have been going to, his name is Mark, we discuss what Scott preached on Sunday, it is a series on dealing with difficult people, this one is manipulative people or people pleasing people, which are you? any way it helps you set boundaries for unhealthy friendships or demands on you by others....very good stuff! If I do not do my nails tomorrow I am disowning my self, they look awful! I have a board meeting at 11:30 at the board of Realtors tomorrow, then a fairly easy day! Have closing but they are delayed.......grrrrrrr! So I will probably have a very bust first of next week, on Monday night I have a Southern Living Party at my house at 6:30, come if you can:) The Steve has surgery on his back implant on Tuesday, his wired is undone, so he will be so thankful to have that working again and get him out of pain, me too on that thankful part! So it will probably be a full week, no open house Sunday for me so that gives me some time to do something for me:) like ride horses! hugs and I hope nite!

No comments: