Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday and loving it!

Today was a super day!!  I had lunch with Jack and Alicia:) Jack had headaches all week so he will have a CT scan in the am, we think he is fine but his cousin on Bob’s side of the family had a brain tumor at the same age so it is a precaution CT scan. Again we think he is fine but just making sure:) He was so cute at lunch, he got all my quarters and actual own the little machine that you can pick up a stuffed animal and he did it!! Then back to the office for me, the office is peaceful and has a good spirit about it:) I am so thankful, I enjoyed being in the office today:) Got sorta caught up on paper work:) sold a house today and one yesterday:) so that is good and got a great listing Tuesday:)  I am going to a women's retreat with Kay and Sherry Maxwell tomorrow, will be back sat night, we are going to camp paron with Mercy Cross, it has been years since I have gone on a women’s retreat, I am so excited about it and looking forward to it!! I will take some pics and share  about it when I get home:) Thought I would post a pic of me and Olivia on Apache, I know Apache is not the prettiest horse but he fro  sure is the sweetest:) I am not crazy about appaloosa's/ best get to bed….nite and hugs

me, liv, apachie ozone this is a owl that April saw and Sarah took a pic of in the hunting woods at Ozone:)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute pic of you & Olivia!