Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday and a peek of sun!

Today has been a easy day, I had a board meeting and did some real estate then got home about 5ish and ate some dinner, the tried to make my self drive to Carlyle to go to church with Sarah but the drive home made me decide not to go, just to wet and far away for me to go by my self tonight, so I have worked on realtor.com on my listings, my job is never done, there is so much to do for just one listing let alone very many. People never realize how hard Realtors work ( if they have business) I remember when Alicia got into real estate she apologized to me for thinking I did not work and could be at her beckon call:) now she knows we juggle all the time to try to be every where at once:) But today was a slower pace and I enjoyed that:) Tomorrow may be a different story! I am contemplating on a post about acorns:) I will Post it tomorrow, some things I have on my heart:) going to bed earlier tonight:) thank the good Lord!! HUGS! my nails still look awful, I was embarrassed at the board meeting, I have to get this polish off tomorrow!

No comments: