Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Splashing in the rain!

Oh my gosh, talk about splashing in the rain, that is what property tour was all about this morning till this afternoon! We always do property tour of the homes we list during the week so we can know them and be able to sell them, seems it rains all the time on Tuesdays:) but seems it rains all the time right now ! This would have be a good day for rain boots!! We toured the condos I spoke of in last email, they are very nice and exclusive! Then went and signed my tax papers...ugh...whole nother story! THEN I ate some zuppa toscanna and came home and took a two and a half hour nap, woke up to Hannah's M-I-L ( Regina) having dinner ready:) what a treat that was!! She made the best home made Cherry pie too! Hannah is so blest with such a sweet M-I-L:) Believe it or not I am already ready for bed, getting ready to lay down and read in my book:) Tomorrow is not too busy, I am glad, I can get caught up on my paper work:) hugs and nite!

No comments: