Thursday, October 29, 2009

where did the week go?


Little lady bug Olivia


Victoria and Olivia at fall festival:)





pics never go in order:( me and Baby A:)




This is Cole, Sean and Sarah and Cole spent Tuesday night and some of Wednesday with us:) he is too cute, he is a stout little boy, he is trying to walk and get three teeth at the same time, ouch!! He loves playing is just a happy baby!! They are for sure blest!
I last blogged on Tuesday:) and I am not sure what all has happened since then! Tuesday as you know A did not get to go home, I do have my pic with her from when I went on Monday and got to hold her for the first time;) Jill and Baby A went home on Wednesday, they are doing real good, Jill's mother Belinda is there so I am giving them their special time with mother and daughter and baby, I of course will be there asap if they need me for anything!! But I do know form my daughters having babies that is such a sweet time with your daughter, cooking and cleaning and being the NANA!! I plan to go on Saturday afternoon and see her again unless I can not wait then I will go on and visit!! Last night we helped with the small group we are in at Mercy Cross, they were responsible to have the bingo room for their fall festival, Steve and I worked that room for about 45 minutes, it was too fun, the children were so cute!! Jenn brought the girls, and would you believe I forgot my camera!! I took a few with Steve's phone, Hannah brought her children, they all had fun, Olivia was to cute as a lady bug, she just danced every where she went!! Its raining here again, locks like a deary rainy day!! off and running! Jenn goes to Dr. today so I have Peyton and Laila for a couple hours, can not wait!! Laila is a NANA's girl, she just throws out her arms and grins all over her face when she sees me:) I am loving it!! then I am having some Linda Lou Averitt time for Friday and Saturday till about noonish, then back to doing what I do best!! wife, mother, Nana, Realtor and friend!! Have a great day where ever you are:) you make it a great day, its your choice!!








2 comments:

Jen said...

The girls had so much fun at the Fall Festival! I'm so glad we got to go. And they had a great time today with Nana and DaddyGrand! Love you!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Linda, I love reading your accounts of your grandbebes! You and Steve have certainly been blessed!! I am so happy to hear that Jill and A are home and well! C