Monday, October 19, 2009

Partying Monday:)

Got up at the crack of dawn, in which I did not want to, but knew to get my day done, I would need too:)  Went to store early to get  things I needed to cook for my Southern Living Party I was having, I decided to prepare dinner since the party was at 6:30pm.  After the store I was at the office to meet with a recruit and I was so impressed with her, I hope she will come to Mckimmey, she would for sure be a asset! Then had a Awards of Excellent meeting at the board office, which went well, the home to cook, made chicken and dumplings and a huge pot of veggie beef soup and corn bread, oh yes!  A fudge southern living 241 cake:) southern living 239 southern living 240 Got the house straight and then headed to the chiropractor, he is really helping my neck and my headaches:) so I could not miss that appointment!  Worked real estate in between and then it was time for my party, had a great time:)  I forgot to take pics:( but did take some before the party.  southern living 242 Max helped me decorate for fall, he got out some of my things and he did the table and I had two little straw people from some where, and he put them in a vase I had, I added some little wheat things and curly stick, but did not have the heart to change anything, he just loved what he did!!  He said NANA YOUR HOUSE ROCKS!! southern living 243 he is just getting so much bigger and is so sweet, growing way too fast:(  I am wore out and tomorrow have to have Steve at hospital for surgery on his back, remember the wire came loose to his implant for pain in his back, so we will be there, then home to recover..  I had forgot and have two agents coming to sales meeting tomorrow to check out the company…. I am just torn on what to do when I do things like that, but I need to be at the hospital so that is where I will be, I thought of taking Steve and leaving go to the meeting then coming back, but thought, would I want him to do that to me:))) and the answer is no:) Although Steve probably would not care, men are different:)  Oh well life will go on, just can not be at both places at once:) going to bed….NITE!

1 comment:

Jen said...

The party was great and so were the chicken and dumplins.... as always!