Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just In case Luke makes his appearance early!



Today I decided to get ready for Luke in case he decides to come early:) with that said, Hannah is better, she is on bed rest and April is doing a great job caring for her and being a wonderful Aunt and sister! I got the room ready for them, Hannah will come here the 18th for the week then before her due date come here and stay here a few days after Luke is born. She is having a shower April 2nd., so I waited on buying too much, it was hard:))) Today was so pretty, I loved being out side, mother is much better today, I pray we do not have many of those episodes. We went to Dondeys?? in Des Arc for Sarah's birthday with Sean and Sarah and Cole and Anna, it was really good, catfish, shrimp. all the trimmings, its on a river boat that is docked on the White River....and it was worth the drive! Tonight clocks roll forward and church comes early so just wanted you to know, I am better and so is everyone else!! hugs and nite

No comments: