Friday, February 25, 2011

Its a brand new day!

OK, I have had a great nights sleep!! Making a choice to change my attitude, just had to vent, i thank you for listening:) Steve said this am are you ok? I said yes, I am, I am choosing to make this a good day and choosing to remember this is the day the Lord hath made, I will be glad and rejoice in it:) Its only 6:10 am but so far so good:)) I am in the waiting room while they are prepping Steve fro surgery, I did get some of my paper work done this am and I am ready for my listing appointment:) now I know you are wondering why I would still go on this appointment with Steve having surgery, because it is my business and I made the appointment, the seller is in her 80's and I am not sure trying to change it once I set is would help me any, so I live with it and make the best of it, it is a major listing in WLR on 5 acres almost 8000 sq.ft. house and one in Colony West in WLR, I need listings and know these are answered prayers:) I am hoping we are home before noon, since we started so early, Steve is first in line for surgery. When he did the other arm a few weeks ago, he did great, so planning on the same thing now. Thank you again for hearing me vent last night, I was trying to remember that I am wanting to only think on the positive and know God is in control:) I hope you have a GREAT day!!

No comments: