Saturday, April 30, 2011

so much so fast so long since last post





I can not go through since my last post, mainly because I cannot even remember it all:) but I do have my new grandson here...Luke Everette McGill, he was 7pds 9 ozs. 20 and half inches long, Hannah was so ready to have him, had a ruff delivery, her epidural wore off but she did great! They will come home form hospital tomorrow then go home to Van Buren Thursday or Friday, i already feel like I miss them! I will have more time to think and blog once I get some time for me, until then it is far and few between.....all is good here, mother has had a great week and has remembered me, Steve and others, seems like she is so much better this week, I just take it one day at a time but its neat to see her better:0 hugs!

No comments: