Thursday, June 16, 2011

Have to get better at blogging!

As you know if you read the last blog, we had Blake then April brought Max home last Saturday, when Max got here he had sprained his foot and needed special attentionmax footSmile we really enjoyed them, we went to Indian Hills pool  steve andboys ih poolwith them, had such a fun time there, saw a lot of old friendsSmile Monday was a full day at work and we did the pool later,max ihc pool then picked up a 5$ pizza, same pool Hannah and Mark met at! Monday was probably one of the hardest days I have had in a long time, just a real struggle for me, I had a great productive day at work and was thankful but had to pray most of the day inside just to get through it all, then came home took boys to pool and tried to relax and let things go. Tuesday was a better day worked till late afternoon, went to pool with boys, had a good group with the 12 step ladies I do on Tuesday, I so needed itSmile Then after group Alicia and I left to come to Fairfield Bay Condo, me doing my step study home work, preparing for next Tuesday group. We have had such a relaxing time,homwwork I cannot remember when I have been this at peace and relaxed, I really needed this time alone with the Lord and with Alicia, we have drove for hours looking at wild life, deer ffb deerwoods, houses, land, school house 004  cowffbwent to the pool both days, alicia and i 005  alicia and i 014 alicia and i 018 view from poolalicia and i 004 had been so stressed I could not eat, and had lost 10 pounds in a week, which is way to much for me to lose in a week, I have totally been able to eat and drink a lot of water and tea, just amazed at how a little rest can give ya! school house 009 my favorite place to eat here!  I preach take time for your self but have forgot to do that for meSmile I have a condo listed up here, trying to get it soldSmile In the am we will go home early, have work and then on Saturday the Alzheimer's walk, I am so glad I have been able to eat because I was so weak I was not even sure I could do the walk, but feel so much better!  I want to lose the rest of this weight but not that fast.  I am so proud of Alicia she is changing her life style to a healthy way of eating, she has lost 32 pounds!!! She is looking so good, we had home grown tomatoes!!alicia and i 010 yum yum! When I get home I am doing a tomatoes/onion salad! Can not wait to eat it, it is a original recipe form Lugi’s, a wonderful Italian restaurant here. Well this little rest has been much needed for me, my sweet hubby kept the boys Wed. then left today to go to Van Buren to take them home and help Mark tomorrow with his Sub., Sean and Cole and Anna are going to be at Hannah’s tomorrow so I know Hannah is excited!  Looking forward to a good work week and a quiet house, the best thing about grandbabies, you can love on them and enjoy them and when your tired take them homeSmile  hugs and nite

1 comment:

Carla said...

Love that you are rested!!! Sounds heavenly!! Have a great week Linda....