Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week of work, family, fun and friends

Well the week has been a fun filled week, with some sad parts too:(  I did go  to the Brunch and it was so nice, it was at the Capitol Hotel here, in one of the ball rooms, with beautiful yellow roses and glads for center piece and some fancy finger foods, it was a real treat and a real honor and I really appreciate all the people who voted me Best of the best in 2013:)

This is the magazine article:) 

After the brunch we left and went to Hannah's, we spent a couple nights there, her house is coming together, she loves living in the country and I can see why, if I did not work, I would too:) I went to walmart and got the kids a  small pool, we took Cole with us and the kids played out side from daylight till dark, Hannah's family stays outside most of the time doing all kinds of things:)
 Cole
 Blake and Luke
Luke's diaper, Cole got out of the pool and said Luke has pooped, I said no he hasn't its just real wet, Cole would not get back in till he checked Luke's diaper:)))) tooooooo funny!!

 Some of the chickens:)
 
 
 
Steve brought our mower and mowed and mowed and mowed, Hannah found one on line and they went and looked at it and bought it, so they have their own tractor now and they got a tiller:) so they were excited!  We came home Saturday with Olivia and brought Cole man back to go to Laila's Birthday party, it was a pool party:) Hannah brushed Lovie Luv:)

 Liv loves Lovie
 Party time


 Alex and Sydney, at first she was not too sure of the water, but she loved it!
 
Last night a life long friend of Jared's, Kyle Brown had brought his son, Tyler to the party, his wife Robyn stayed home to prepared for Tyler's birthday party today, Kyle's father had a massive heart attack they assume and past away last night, please be in prayer for the Brown family. He was not sick and his wife had ran to the store to come home and find him in the floor:((
This is Kyle and Tyler
 
We also had Heather Lawson who was at the party, her brother  in law who has three boys and is forty years old, had a heart attack as he was sleeping, his wife awoke to his breathing funny and turned on the light, he was blue, he is in critical condition and needs a miracle so please pray for them, his name is Bunky and hers is Missy.  Just a hard time for those family's, Alex will be preaching the funeral for Mr. Brown on wed., please keep Jared and Alex in your prayers too. Kyle works for Alex.
 
I cannot believe next week is JULY!  Where oh where is the time going????????  We have no big fourth of July plans, going to condo and then going to a friend's home on the 4th, they have a lake house, we go to church with them:) They have invited all up, so will be a fun day. 
 
Wrote a offer while at Hannah's and hope to write another one tomorrow, got some loans in closing, need more listings,  we have more buyers then sellers in this area:)
 
Today church was awesome, Alex is such a anointed preacher, God changed up his msg. today and it was on, " you have not cause you ask not", reminded me to ask of the Lord and wait for His answers, I have several burdens on my heart that I gave to Him again today as many times before, but decided to leave them there and wait for His answered prayer:)  I think Steve and I will go  to PCB the end of the month when Alicia goes, Alex and Jill are going in August but that is when Alexandria goes to college and I think I need to be here for that:)  Alicia is doing the best she can at letting go and letting  God, but it is so hard to let your babies grow up:) So I will be with my baby:)  We went to their home and swam today after church, Steve left and showed property at three and I left at five, then brought back pizza, Alexandria had the Averitt girls, while Jared and Jenn were at the Brown's and I had Olivia and Cole, Sean and Sarah had a condo weekend:) Cole is absolutely perfect, he is so easy to keep and so funny and SO country in his accent!  Now Olivia will stay few days, till she can not stay any longer, she gets home sick:) so we will see how long, so far so good, she has fallen asleep in the chair watching a movie:) So we are good for tonight:)  Tomorrow it is work and Tuesday and Wed work then off for the fourth and fifth, unless someone calls to look at property:) or list property, I will work any time I can, so will Steve:)  They will have fire works at the lake, so looking forward to a fun day with friends and firework display:) Hope you have a good week!!! Hugs


 

No comments: