Sunday, June 24, 2012

Grace for today, Hope for tomorrow

This has been such a different end of the week but good, it took me a few days to get my self together after leaving mother at the hospital, I took some alone time to just figure me out and what is best for mother:) Mother is doing so much better, she has amazed me in how she adjusted to the hospital, she does not even mind when you leave her, she is happy and interacts and goes to group, they are adjusting her meds and she is doing great, needs to sleep more then she is sleeping but all in all she is doing real good. My migraine finally let up, still have the residual effect from it but feel better:)

Tonight we had a ordination service at church for Kevin McMahan, now a Elder/Pastor at JC and Jerry Billison , he goes to a different church, both churches came together for the service and it was such a blessing to be a part of, worship was such a time to focus on How great is Our God!!

This week I have so much work, excited about how busy the market is:) Have two closings and listing some properties:) Also figure out how best to help mother with her care, will talk to Dr. tomorrow:)

Hope you all have a wonderful week, pray for the Colorado fires and Storms and rains and weather in Fl. Hugs and nite

No comments: