Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun week

Last week was a good week, had some offers and listings go wellSmile Mother is doing ok, I am so excited about mama and Connie coming this Saturday, I can not wait.  We went to the lake for the Labor  Day weekend, had the camper and camped out two nights then Hannah and Mark and their family stayed in it and we went to the condoSmilecamping labor day 002camping labor day 013camping labor day 015camping labor day 016labor day colelabor daylabor day2laborday3laborday4camping labor day 032camper 002camper 004camper 006camper 008 we had a fun time, Sean and Anna came and The McGill’s, went out on lake and the kids tubed and rode the hot dog, just chilledSmile I sure miss my McGill babies,not sure how I would cope if they all moved off far awaySad smile  On the camping deal, I am such a people person, always busy that it is hard for me to be still, now Steve can do this quiet well, he would love in the woods, but I really see from being in the quietness of the woods/lake how important it is to rest my mind, it is so clear now and not stressed.  We will take mother campingSmile I wished I had her this weekend, except I woke up Monday so sick with a Migraine and nausea real bad, stayed yucky all am but felt better in the afternoon but weak form headache, not had that in a while. I have ladies group tonight and we are taking the Lord’s super as a group, should be a sweet timeSmile then more workSmile Miss Amelia is spending the night with me too!! I cannot wait for that, exciting things going on at Journey Church right now, we will have a fall festival Oct. 31st.!! Well best go and get done what I have to do today…hugs and loving this cooler weather!

No comments: