Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just A Blogging

This will be what I call free writing just random thoughts of my life and days:)  I am sitting at a home inspection while it is being done, stillest I have been in a long time so I have time to blog:) Just not sure what about:) So here goes, the last few nights the Lord has woke me up to pray for a couple of hours each night, not last night but before, its weird who comes to mind for prayer but such a blessing to know God is answering their prayers:)  I love to pray and do it all day long as I talk to the Lord about things, but when He wakes you, its different, I pray for others, my family, situations in my life and family and friends, I am ever so thankful God cares about all the things we care about!  Today a song is on my heart, Jesus lover of mercy, hold me and don't let me go, I long, long, long to be with you, safe in your arms of love, a love that is sweeter then honey, a love that is purer then gold, Jesus lover of mercy, safe in your arms of love!  So many times in our life we just need a safe place and that is in the arms of Jesus, He never lets us go no matter what, He never gives up on us no matter what and He is our safe place full of mercy! 
My life is full of life, I stay busy with my work and my family:) The Real Estate Market is hot to trot right now and its all Steve and I can do to keep up with it! We usually work 14-15 hours days on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, then Thursday is sporadic depends on calls try to slow down Friday, Sat and Sunday if possible and have us time, cause we are nearly dead from the first of the week, but if possible I book us solid on those days:) so we can have the end of the week to recover:)
This afternoon we will go to FFB and we will show property there tomorrow, then hope go to the pool, Saturday we go to Miss Alexandria's first ASU game to cheer and will be in Jonesboro then back for church Sunday am, I have missed church the past few week and hearing it on line is not the same and I miss my church family!! So hope to get back early for church:) Everyone is doing well in my neck of the woods, its hard to believe we are coming up on a year of mother's death, I still think of her and miss her all the time, but so grateful she is not living the days she did last year right now and thankful I am not either. The bible study we did on Heaven was so insightful and I can not wait to be with all who has gone before me in Heaven! What a day that will be! I use to think well I do not want to leave who is here and I still do not want to leave who is here but to know we will all be living together again with no sickness, no hurts and pains, but like God intended for us to live is something to look forward too!  There are some things that just will not get settled in my life this side of Heaven but thankful they will be for eternity!  If you need a great study it is a book called Heaven by Randy Alcorn.
Now for me, I am at a place in my life that I love, I have learned to let go of what I can not change, to move forward with what I can change and make a difference in others life:)  I love my work, real estate is such a part of me, I am so thankful that it is not work to me but meeting new people and being able to help them in what I get to do for a living!  Yes, I do get tired this business it is very stressful, but I love it and love working with Steve, even though he drives me crazy sometimes:))
Some have said you go all the time, and I go as much as I can:) I love getting away form this crazy life, but always enjoy coming home!  I am thankful we are at a place in our life where we can pick up and go, we have paid a price for that freedom:) Speaking of going, PCB is calling our name, I hear it! That is another thing about my job is I can do it from any where in the world and usually do better while I am gone, then run my legs off to make it all happen when I get back:) Just the way I roll!
Hummmmmmmm well the inspection is still going on......soooooooooo, I am running out of things to talk about:) Yes I know that is unheard of for me:) Excited about what God is doing in my Children's life, Sean and Sarah are buying their first home on 10 acres, I love it, its about 25 minutes away, cannot wait for them to get in!  April is still at home and working at the hospital, love having her home for awhile, she has always been such a joy to my life! Pray for her to know God's will for her life, I am wanting her to go back to school, which she can through Baptist Hospital, but she needs to want too:0 I just pray for her and let it stay in God's hands, He has no Grand children:)
My Lovie Luv is just too sweet, she is truly a God send in my life, even though she is a dog and it requires my time, I love her, she is like a little blanket when she sleeps by me, she just cuddles!  I think one of the most loving dogs and for sure can be the most spastic dog we have ever had, she will steal you heart!  Well guess I will quit rambling and do something else:0 HUGS and have a wonderful day!

No comments: