Friday, August 24, 2012

 
Well a lot has happened since my last post, it is unreal how busy real estate is, my listings are getting offers and I have buyers, doing our best to keep up with it all,  I am not even sure how many offers we have written anymore, and remember when you have one offer you had about 30 people in your life that day:) so its days with talking to over a hundred people and trying to keep all files straight, I have three homes right now getting roof repairs and trying to keep it all straight has been difficult, since most have come with in days of each other its several inspections, counters, etc. so this is when it is good to be ADD:)  Last week had some kidney problems and took a day to rest, Steve picked up the torch, and I took a few days to rest, still not at my best but better then I was, having allergies and headaches it about to do me in right now.....so say a prayer if I come to mind. Hannah and Mark bought a home about ten minutes from his work on 14 acres, they will move in soon, she is so excited and so is Mark, I have not seen it so I am going to have to take the time to go see it, gotta know where all my babies will live, they have settled to the fact Van Buren is their home and so have I:) Peyton started school this year and so did Blake, they love it and both are so darn cute! Time is just flying by toooooo fast!  I have made it a point to be in and out of the nursing home at all times checking on mother, she is doing good and happy, I am not sure if I told ya'll she lost a bottom tooth and she only has five teeth that are hers, the others are very loose:(   this is a pic of her a ball toss game..mother is not eating as she needs too, working on this with nursing home:( still so hard not to bring her home, if I did not have to work there would be NO doubt she would be here with me right now. Tonight was a dance there, which all enjoyed the music and moved the best they could:) I am just so thankful she is happy there.  She loved the ball toss game:) It does help that she likes where she is, so far this week  she has known me:) one day I could tell she didn't but the others she talked to me and called me by name:)  
I so wanted to go to the condo this afternoon for the weekend but worked till late, and tomorrow have work and work on Sunday, so grateful for such a good month, hopeful for our fall market:) Steve has pushed himself about as hard as he can, he went to bed at 7pm tonight:) I did the last two nights before it was dark, and slept all night:)
To catch you up on babies, Alicia is working  her tail off and got her babies back in school, Alexandria is a SENIOR:( Sean is hanging in there having the weekend with his babies:) Alex has been out of state with his job but his girls  are good, Hannah is getting into her fall routine, Jared is working o hard will be out of state this next week:(  all his girls are good too:)   April I guess is doing ok, have not talked to her this week but last time I did she had a lot of thoughts going on as far as her future,  I miss her, matter of fact I miss them all when I am this busy, but its about all I can do to work and care for mother and Steve at this point:) I never go to bed with a messy kitchen but have two nights straight, plus just leave things where I take them off, my shoes where in Steve's office when I was looking for them,  its not always this busy so you just have to be grateful and thank the Lord:) so thankful I am!! Plus bet I take a real good vacation when I get all these loans closed! Like Belize....oh my! Would love to spend a week there and dive some! It was beautiful when we ere there in port on a cruise we took. right now I would settle for the pool at Fairfield  Bay:)  hugs and night

No comments: