Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vacation

We left Thursday night with the McGill's and stopped in Southaven, Ms. and got Regina and came to PCB Florida, we go on a family trip every year, one day I pray all my babies and their babies will get to come tooSmile  Alicia and her family and Alex and his family came Friday and Saturday.  We have made some fun memoriesSmile First was when I got up early, Hannah had gone to Wal-Mart and I was going out front to see out frontSmile and my toe hung on a frayed edge of the door mat, I fell and just had to sit there till she got back, first cried then thought well I guess I can spend this time prayingSmile my knee, my hands, forgot the sting of a fallSad smilecan’t show my hipSmilebarbaer 033 (Copy)would you believe they never came and changed this out, knowing I had fallen on it!  They said they had trimmed it the day beforeSad smile both edges are frayed real bad!pcb mo 002 (Copy)pcb mo 001 (Copy)pcb mo 007 (Copy) we celebrated Steve’s Birthday,DAY ONE PCB 011 (Copy) on the 6th.  we have been to some neat places to eatSmile maragrita vill and beach tuesday 011 (Copy)Steve went on a fishing trip for his birthday with some of his boysSmilepcb monday 021 (Copy)the Captain said with that catch, someone was living right, they all looked at AlexSmilepcb monday 022 (Copy)pcb monday 023 (Copy)We had them packed and cut so we can bring them homeWinking smile Some good eatingSmile yesterday we rented platoons and went out snorkeling, it was to murky of water for me, but everyone had a great time and found many sea creatures:0shell island and sunset 001 (Copy)shell island and sunset 003 (Copy)shell island and sunset 007 (Copy) we ended the night with adult dinner out, at Pineapple Willy’sSmilepinapple willys 004 (Copy)  Marks’ beautiful mother Regina, my friendSmile Had A beautiful sunset, which to me shows the beauty of God and the storms of this life, Sun always shines through dark times. My Aunt Connie, my mother's sister husband died in a tragic accident Tuesday night late, I was so over whelmed with what to do, I wanted to go to Louisiana but not sure how.  We drove with two of Hannah’s children, she had two, so we can not leave without them and I could not do a funeral with them. The visitation is today and funeral is in the morning, in talking to Connie I knew she had family all around her and decided to stay here, but it is so hard, knowing what she is going through and me be here. Kay is in Arkansas and needs to be there for mother since I am out of state so she has been sick over it all, I have finally found me some peace on it, shell island and sunset 046 (Copy)shell island and sunset 020 (Copy) this helpedSmile days on the beachSmileocean all day tuesday 004ocean all day tuesday 007Mark and Hannahocean all day tuesday 016Building a sand castleocean all day tuesday 042Oliviaocean all day tuesday 045beach picnic, looks like the sea gulls swarmingSmileocean all day tuesday 030Mark and Reginaocean all day tuesday 023Baby Luke, loved it, not hot and cool breeze.pgb 2011 018 (Copy)pgb 2011 010 (Copy)pgb 2011 013 (Copy)beach days always end in the poolSmile loving it and so thankful for my sweet family…….wish all was here with meSmile

No comments: