Sunday, November 9, 2014

November and almost December!

I just cannot believe this is almost the middle of November......so many things going on in my life, good things, hard things but all stressful.....not sure how much more stress I can do.  I sang to Sydney several times the past few days, I can do it, I can do it, if I stick to it, I can do it, I can do it, yes I can!! Teaching her in a positive way to keep trying when she gets frustrated. But there is so much, like planning April's wedding in the next 20 days, then not thinking I decided to have open house today, since Jared was, I actually felt faint in getting it ready and putting the sign up. My sweet friend Sherry Maxwell said to me last night, do you think this is what you should be doing with all you have going on?  What if it sold, could you move?  The answer to her questions are no, I think it would totally put me over the edge. I went ahead with open house since it was advertised, we did have a good open house and so did Jared. But at four pm when the time was up, I took my sign down......I think Sherry is right this is just not the right timing for me to sell.  One less thing to worry about:))

I had my sweet Sydney from Thursday till Sat. afternoon, I just loved it, I just needed all that loving and laughing at her:) One thing that I still love to do is be a mother/nana...we went to the condo so she had my full attention and I had hers......I wish I had time to be with each grand child alone for two or three days:)  Bright spot of my week for sure!

Have a full day tomorrow with work and putting out some fires in real estate, then meeting with April to firm up some plans for her wedding. I can not wait for bible study tomorrow night, it is on Hope!!

I am dreading the cold rain Tuesday and cold front, guess I need to make some chili and soups:))

Hope all is well with you and yours, Tomorrow is the day my daddy past away, been 42 years, he was 59 years old when he died. I do not still miss him like I do my mother, but I am thankful I will be with them both again!  On a Happy note, It is my Mama's Birthday tomorrow! She lives in Baton Rough, I plan on going to see her the second week of December:))) Can't wait!! hugs and night

No comments: